A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Robbins Gardner MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Lee Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Gardner practices Psychiatry near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Psychiatrists.