Dr. Lee Gibstein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bay Harbor Islands, FL

January 16th, 2017
BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED
DR. GIBSTEIN DID IS EXTRAORDINARY. HIS WORK LOOKS NATURAL AND IS NOT PAINFUL. HIS FOLLOW UP AND CONCERN SHOWS COMPASSION. MY FACE LOOKS NATURAL, BUT I LOOK YOUNGER.

March 8th, 2016
The kindest, most gentle caring Doctor around!! I trust Dr. Gibstein implicitly. The best!!

October 23rd, 2015
Botox
I had Botox done a week ago and I have to say that it has been the best experience so far. Explained the procedure Step by step and no discomfort at all!! I'm strongly considering other procedures in the near future. Beautiful office, very clean. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. I'll be sticking with Dr. Gibstein!

September 17th, 2015
Botox
I had botox done a week ago and I have to say that it has been the best experience so far. Explained the procedure step by step and no discomfort at all!! I'm strongly considering other procedures in the near future. Beautiful office, very clean. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. I'll be sticking with Dr. Gibstein!

September 17th, 2015
Best Surgeon
This has been an incredible journey for me. thank you for being an amazing doctor with amazing bedside manners. Thank you for being available to me at any time of the day to any of my questions or concerns. The staff was great! Love my results.. Thank you so much for all the help.

July 31st, 2015
Best in town
Amazing doctor and staff! I had the best experience with Dr. Gibstein. He is so kind and caring to all his patients. On top of that he is a truly talented doctor. Thank you Dr. Gibstein

July 26th, 2015
tHe best!!!!

March 5th, 2015
Face and Neck plus Dermabrasion
Dr. Gibstein's overall approach so fulfilling, that I came away not only with exactly what I was looking for, but in addition the experience was simply great. I wish I could rate Doctor Gibstein and his entire team 6 stars.

November 11th, 2013
The Best at everything!
Dr Gibstein takes a personal interest in his patients-he treats every one of us with specialized care . His treatments are tailored to the persons needs-emotions-age and situation. He takes great care to get to know you and help you figure of what is right for you-never pushes treatments or procedures-which is sooooo refreshing. His staff-the very best there is-Michelle et al take the very best of care of you before, during after your procedure and follow up visits. I was recommended to Dr. Gibstein and he has done a few different procedures on me--all were successful and I look "fresh" not stretched and feel great. So if you want a great procedure and great care I would only go to Dr. Gibstein...he will make you happy.

June 1st, 2012
Botox
got botox with dr. gibstein and it was very fast and no wait from my appt time, he was very nice

August 3rd, 2011
Dr. Gibstein performed my breast lift w/ implant surgery and I have only the highest rating to give him and his staff. During my initial consultation, I sensed immediately that he understood me and my goals. I also felt an acute sense of his competency as a surgeon. My great result confirmed this. Dr. Gibstein has an easy and gentle bedside manner and the staff is absolutely first rate. They are patient, responsive, unpretentious, and easy to talk to. It was very reassuring to me that Dr. Gibstein gave me his cell phone number after my surgery in case I had any problems (which I did not). I feel fortunate to have gone to Dr. Gibstein for my surgery and would highly recommend him. I will definitely be seeing him again if and when I do any other cosmetic procedure.

June 26th, 2011
I went to Dr. Gibstein for up/lower eye surgery after a friend recommended him. I had great results and and found he and his staff wonderful. The follow up was abaove and beyond. I had my surgery over the Christmas holiday. I has some concerns the first couple of days afterwards b/c I had more swelling than normal (or what I expected) and one eye was swollen shut. I called him on his cell which he provided and encouraged me to call w/ any concerns at all, no matter how small. It was xmas eve day when I called and he did not hesitate to see me. He told me to come to his office right away and he would meet me there, even offering to come to me. He reassured me that everything was fine and even called several times afterwards to follow up and see how I was doing. I am planning to go back soon for some more facial work, fills &/or surgery depending on his recommendations.