Overall Review

3.4

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Graham is most arrogant with a terrible bedside manner. He is short with his patients, 20 minutes late for appointment, questions asked are not answered, he is quick to leave the room. Would not recommend him to anyone. particularly to the elderly. will not return to his office,

October 28th, 2015
Awesome Dr
I have been seeing Dr. Graham for over 5 years now and he's been nothing but helpful and I can't imagine going anywhere else. He was the one to be like a detective and determine exactly what was going on with me prior to my official diagnosis. He has a dry, sometimes stiff sense of humor but it's there and he takes the time to talk to me and help me manage my RA in the best way for me. I have always had good rapport with him and appreciate his honesty and straight-forwardness. He is no frills and when dealing with something like this and the medications and such that go along with it, that's what I want. I would highly recommend him - and have - to anyone who needs a Rheumatologist.

October 5th, 2012
I have a form of psoriatic arthritis. I found Dr. Graham to be very professional and methodical. He prescribed methotrexate (a generic pill) and the symptoms went away on schedule. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend him to others

April 24th, 2012
Doctor a product of defective medical school training
I don't believe my bad encounter with Dr. Graham is all his fault, as he must have been taught that the simplest and most effective treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), one that requires a prescription) is dangerous. Either that, or he lied to me. In any event, Dr. Graham refused to treat me. When I mentioned the inevitable RA pain that would ensue without a prescription (or even a short-term bridge prescription) he said "He does not respond to blackmail." My wife was present and I posted his refusal to treat me in writing on the Internet. Any person with Rheumatoid Arthritis should search the Internet for Low Dose Prednizone (cortisol) and Arthritis and stay far away from this doctor (and most other) rheumatologists.

May 11th, 2011
Horrible experience
The last review was almost identical to my experience with this doctor. He diagnosed me with hypermobility and high levels of inflammation in my bloodwork and started me on Plaquinel. I followed up with him and told him the medicine wasn't helping. I have chronic pain and have for over 15 years without an answer. The Hypermobility diagnosis is at least the answer to what I've been suffering from, but his follow appointments have been horrible. The first one, he also acted annoyed with my questions and basically walked out of the room after 10 minutes, said to see him in 3 months. I came back, with more joint pain (in previously unaffected joints). He was suprised that the medicine he gave me didn't help. I asked him if we could talk about pain management. I told him that about once a month or so, I have severe pain that OTC meds won't help. I asked if I could have pain medication to take as needed. He flipped out! He said "I do not prescribe pain med, sleeping pills or anti-depressants!". I was stunned by his hostile response, and I said "oh, you don't?", he jumped up and brought his nurse in and berated me in front of her. He treated me like a drug seeker! I was trying to understand where he was coming from and asking what he could do for me then, which angered him even more. He said he treats the disease, not pain, and that if I wanted pills I should get a new doctor. I was not seeking pills, just relief. If he could treat the disease, I would prefer that rather than needing pills. But the fact is that he hasn't been able to treat the disease yet, but won't offer any pain relief. That's fine if it's his policy, but they way he delivered the message was bordering on abusive. He made his notes in my chart and was smirking and shaking his head. I have NEVER, NEVER experienced such a rude, arrogant, and condecending dcctor or human being. Beware.

March 14th, 2011
Not Recommended
This review is intended to be fair. As you will see I am not recommending doctor Graham. However I would like to be clear that I would not go on the internet and erroneously trash a doctor. This is intended to be a fair review.My first visit with Dr Graham was pretty good. He asked a lot of questions. He seemed like an experienced doctor that I could have confidence in. He is soft spoken and mellow. After reviewing my history and examining me, he left the room and came back with a diagnosis. "You are hypermobile," he said. Then he printed out a fact sheet from sheet from the internet and gave that to me, then perscribed physical therapy. It was pretty nonchalant and kinda seemed like "no big deal". After researching the condition on my own I found out it is incureable, lifelong and painful.In the meantime I did a lot of physical therapy and endured a lot of suffering. At my latest appointment, he examined me again and went through his questions. After five minutes he started wrapping up, so I chimed in with my own questions about my suffering and longterm prognosis. He was clearly annoyed and his answers were very short. I felt like he was saying, "I've given you all the information you need so stop wasting my time". Excuse me for having questions about the prospect of being in pain for the rest of my life! He made it completely clear that he could not be bothered with my questions or concerns when he said, "We're running late and we'll have to end this now." This was seriously after he'd been in the room for not more than 10 minutes. He then proceeded to give clear instructions about how to go down the hall to the exit.I think Dr Graham's diagnosis of hypermobility is accurate so in that respect he was a good doctor for me. However he administers his medicine with a dose of arrogance, a lack of compassion and a lack of thoroughness. I will not be returning to and do not recommend Dr Lee Graham.

October 27th, 2010
I love this doctor, he is professional yet very down to earth and pleaseant. He is organized, prepared and very thorough. He is the most impressive physician I have seen in some time.I disagree with the previous comment about him being arrogant, I have never experienced anything of the sort. He is a very bright man, but does not act arrogant in any way. I find him to be very personable and interesting and that would not be the case if he were an arrogant person.

August 26th, 2010
Not great but good
Not a great doctor but decent for regular rheumatic issues. Can be arrogant.