A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee V Gray MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee V. Gray practice?
- Dr. Lee Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Gray practices Internal Medicine near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Albemarle, NC.
See Concord Internists.