A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Greenspon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Greenspon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenspon
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Greenspon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Greenspon, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenspon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee William Greenspon FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee W. Greenspon practice?
- Dr. Lee Greenspon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Greenspon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Pulmonologists, and Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners.