Learn more about Dr. Lee Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Grossbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossbard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Grossbard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jay Grossbard MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Grossbard practice?
- Dr. Lee Grossbard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Grossbard practices Surgery near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Zephyrhills Surgeons.