A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Grossbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Grossbard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Grossbard MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee Grossbard practice?
- Dr. Lee Grossbard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Grossbard practices Surgery near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Zephyrhills Surgeons.