A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Lim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Guiok DR Lim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lee G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Lee Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Lim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.