A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Miller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee H Miller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lee Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Miller practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.