Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

by Mary L. on Nov 29th, 2013

I waited a while to be seen in the exam room. I had been to another ENT without any relief of my complaints. He rechecked my test results and ordered new ones. I was finally diagnosed and treated properly. I am significantly better but still have to go back for occasional checkups when I need to. I was pleased with my care and results.

|  This so-called doctor should retire.  |  show details
by Irishluck on Aug 3rd, 2013

I went to see Dr.Miller for the 1st time on 08/02/13. My appointment was at 9:30 a.m. and as luck would have it, the exit for Oxford Valley Rd. was blocked off and I got lost. I arrived at the office at 9:39 a.m. and handed in all my patient information. So far;so good. The woment that works with Miller told me to go into room 5 and Miller snapped...put him in room 1. I heard him talking about me, at least I assumed. He said, "If he thinks he can walk in here late and expect to be seen he will have to wait!" From 9:40 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. I sat in room 1 in disbelief as he had patients who came in after me be seen. I called my wife and told her I think I am being punished. Looking around the office I noticed the medical equipment was not clean...filthy and so much dust. I took out my cell phone and filmed the unacceptable conditions. At 11:00 a.m. he walked into the office without his labtop and kept the the door open. He sat down and said, "what I can't stand is people like you who think they can walk into my office one half hour late and expect to be seen." I told him what I told his nurse why I was 9 minutes late, and not one-half hour. He said "not my problem" which totally caught me off guard. He said I can give a quick consult or you can leave and make another appointment or go elsewhere. I got out of the chair and said I was leaving and would not be back. He responded, so be it. I said I want my co-pay back and as I was walking out of the room he cursed at me. I inturn asked "what did you say?" to which he smiled. I made the mistake of lowering myself and cursing right back at him. He followed me to the reception area where we were yelling back and forth. No patients...just me and his employees. Next thing I know they are telling me to calm down while in the mean time Lee kept saying things that were meant to incite me. He said, "you know what I think you are nuts" to which I responded, and you are a professional? So be it was his reply. I demanded my paper work back since he did not see me. He refused then told me he was going to call the police. I said go right ahead I am not leaving without my personal information. He said it was no longer my property but his. I then became infuriated and protested the more while his "help" were now all yelling at me but not the good doctor. He finally took papers and walked over to the shredder and put one piece in at a time. I have no idea if they were really my information or not. I began to experience chest pains and knew enough was enough and I left. This guy put tubes in my daughter's ears back in November and we have seen him five times, that's how I knew something was wrong when he came into the lab room with no laptop and kept the door open. He also had said he had surgery that day. Right before I left I called him a liar and said, you only operate on Wednesday's. I filed a complaint with BC/BS and the Attorney Generals Office of Medical Affairs. This man is an angy man and to be cursing at me and calling me names (idiot) is appaling. I told him I took the video and he said, who cares. When I said I was reporting him, he laughed and said go ahead, no one will believe you then putted to all the employees, I am nuts? No he has issues. Don't go to him. The office is set up from the 1960's. Nothing is modern. Oh the bathroom was filthy...I filmed that too.

|  Look elsewhere unless your condition is blatantly obvious  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

I waited over 2 hours to be seen, then he spent less than 15 minute with me, and was subsequently unable to diagnose the problem. So after all of that, I left untreated. He was 'polite', but in a very uninterested, clinical (and rushed) way, while also dismissive of the information which I had to share. (I subsequently was correctly diagnosed by another ENT). I cannot speak for the experiences of others, but mine was subpar to poor. It was a waste of time, money, but worse-- created a delay in treatment, since it required me to seek out an additional doctor. If you have a an obvious condition, he's likely not a problem. Perhaps my experience was a fluke. [Was there on a bad day?] But, if you need a true diagnostician -- someone who can put pieces of a puzzle together while actually LISTENING to the patient (who is living with the symptoms), you may prefer to look elsewhere first.

Apr 17th, 2012

Doctor Miller was extremely slow in coming to the examining room. I waited for more than an hour after the staff escorted me in. I could hear him in the next room chit-chatting with the previous patient. When I told him I was in a rush because he was so late it didn't stop him from trying to chit-chat with me. I really didn't feel like he listened or cared what my experience was. I was also astounded by his bill. He gave me a simple ear exam which took about fifteen mintues -- for this he charged $250 dollars. During the exam he removed a little ear-wax -- this is evidently billed as a separate surgery for which he charged $100. It is ridiculously poor service and, I feel, boderline insurance fraud.

Aug 23rd, 2010

I recently had a septoplasty and my sinuses cleaned out. I have very happy with the results. The office staff is professional, caring and courteous. I used the office in Langhorne, PA.