A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Halpern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Halpern, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Halpern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Halpern MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Halpern practice?
- Dr. Lee Halpern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Halpern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Richboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.