A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Hanuschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Hanuschak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanuschak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanuschak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Nicholas Hanuschak MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee N. Hanuschak practice?
- Dr. Lee Hanuschak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Hanuschak practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.