A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee H Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Lee Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Harrison practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Infectious Disease Doctors.