A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Hartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Hartner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Hartner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Hartner practice?
Dr. Lee Hartner practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.