Dr. Lee Herman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Suwanee, GA

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2016
Have been going to Dr. Herman for a number of years. Liked him the first time I met him & have stayed at Johns Creek Primary Care because of him. The staff has always been friendly. Like anyplace, some of the staff are better than others. They are much busier now than when I first started going. Am looking forward to meeting the NEW nurse practioner as she was very helpful in answering a question of mine regarding blood work. She was very pleasant on the phone. We patients like that! :-)

May 20th, 2016
Right after moving here from middle Georgia in 2014, I was admitted to Johns Creek Hospital for an emergency procedure. Since I needed to locate a primary care physician in this area, I asked the ER doctors & nurses who they would recommend. Nearly everyone there said Dr. Lee Herman. For the last two years, he has given me exceptional care. Through his guidance, my blood pressure, cholesterol levels, A1C and other health indicators have never been better. Through their weight loss program, I lost over 15 pounds in just a few weeks. The staff at Johns Creek Primary Care are always efficient, professional & courteous. Wait times are short. Dr. Herman is deliberate in his exams and makes me feel as if I'm the only patient of the day.

April 28th, 2016
Great physician, wonderful human being
I have been a patient for Dr. Herman for over 17 years, and am personally and professionally very gratified to call him my physician and, yes, friend. He has seen me through many episodes of disease and accidents. He has provided me with resources and referred me to some of the best care I could imagine at an orthopedic surgeon, a gastrointestinal specialist, a neurologist, a nephrologist, an abdominal surgeon, and a cardiac surgeon. I love his office staff, particularly his senior assistants. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes past my appointment times. He, and Pam, his NP, are caring, concerned, and committed to listening to all my issues and concerns. The only discordant note in Dr. Herman's office is the Georgia Bulldawg pin he wears on his lab coat. Being a Yellow Jacket, that pin has needled me for almost two decades. I am glad it's not a Clemson or Auburn pin, though.

March 5th, 2013
Excellent Care for my Mother
Dr. Herman is so detailed-oriented that I know he doesn't miss a thing on the many issues facing elderly patients. He is wonderful with my mother who is about to turn 86. Not only is he patient but I feel as if she is getting the best care possible!

July 17th, 2012
Terrible bedside manners!
I have been seeing Dr. Herman and his NP Pam for a few years now. The visits have all been pretty much the same. No people skills. No warm feelings. They are just cold. They draw your lab work and never call you with the results. The wait to see them is always at least 45 minutes. The medical assistants are not friendly either. The entire office needs an attitude adjustment. Some people have written reviews that they love Dr. Herman's practice. I don't see how! Today was the day when the straw broke the camel's back. I told the NP that they have you waiting in the room entirely too long and she told me that I was welcome to go somewhere else. WOW!! Never going back there again.

May 12th, 2012
Too long of a wait everytime

October 3rd, 2011
Very caring and professional. Knows his "stuff" and works closely with patients to resolve any issue. I've been a patient for 3 years.

August 25th, 2010
Making money is job 1
Relatively easy to schedule an appointment, however the wait before and during the office visits easily extend to 1 hr. Gives you an opportunity for a good nap. Previous physical Lee tried to charge me for two office visits because he spent too much time. Last physical he excluded a few things. Lee tells me I am fine and I never see any lab results. Other doctors think my BP is boarder line and think I need a little regulation. Who knows what else.

May 14th, 2009
Dr Herman for Life!
My wife and I have been Dr. Herman's patients since he went into practice. We have referred many people to him , as he is a true physician in every sense of the word.

October 19th, 2016