A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Hershenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershenson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Hershenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershenson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hershenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
- U P M C - Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Morton Hershenson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Hershenson practice?
- Dr. Lee Hershenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Hershenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.