A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Hershenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershenson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hershenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Hershenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershenson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hershenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
- U P M C - Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Morton Hershenson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Hershenson practice?
- Dr. Lee Hershenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Hershenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.