Dr. Lee Hindin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lee Hindin?

Posted on May 19th, 2017

He seemed like a serious and caring, though rigid and uninspired, psychiatrist when we met with him. He prescribed this mefication. We told him the patient was experiencing Parkinson's symptoms, and when Dr. Hinden showed no interest in these symptoms, we went to neurologist in Manhattan for an evaluation. The neurologist concluded that the medication Hindin had prescribed was causing these symptoms and sent Hindin a letter recommending that he change the mefication. I expected we would hear from Hindin in a matter of days and was appalled that he NEVER contacted us.I would never have expected this from him. We immediately switched doctors and brighter and more committed psychiatrist who discontinued the medication immediately. On this alone I recommend that people keep away from Hindin.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Good lister, better memory, takes an interest. Could spend a little more time, stick to a tight schedule and sometime you need a bit more time.

Big brain. Big heart. Great guy.

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr. Hindin is a great guy, and one of the more intelligent people I have the pleasure of speaking with every month or two. I'm a bit of a stubborn patient when it comes to meds, but he puts up with it and offers other various solutions with a real-world view of the possible side effects. (Don't read the web too much or every prescription seems really bad/dangerous.) Anyway, use this great doctor if you have the chance.

Patient

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I was not properly checked or diagnosed and was left without a reply or referral when calling for 3 days in a crisis. I would not recommend this Psychiatrist.

Dr. Hindin Should be on Park Ave NYC

Posted on October 17th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hindin for approximately 2 years since my previous doctor passed away. He is very intelligent and has highly developed critical thinking skills. I am very impressed that he actually types real-time notes during our sessions and reviews them at the start of each new session. You would think this should be the norm but has not been my experience with previous doctors.

Posted on May 19th, 2017