Dr. Lee Hinnant MD Patient Reviews

July 26th, 2016
Excellent!

January 9th, 2016
Excellent Experience with Dr. Hinnant
Dr. Hinnant took excellent care of me during my fist visit. She worked with me to make sure that all of her and my concerns were thoroughly covered. I've never had a doctor so willing to share information and listen to my perspective. She's knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her.

October 22nd, 2015
AWESOME AAA+
I was referred to Dr Hinnant, I was truly impressed I needed a physical and I needed on short notice, after calling my own primary and about 9 other doctors only to hear we are not accepting new patients until next year. Dr Hinnant office had an opening the next day morning..she was very knowledgeable, detailed, educated, pretty, helpful, courteous, polite and listened to my concerns. Yes, I will be selecting her to be my new primary doctor.

April 24th, 2015
Short wait time, doctor was very comfortable and easy to talk to.

April 18th, 2014
Very smart
I want a doctor who steps to the head of the line and she certainly does that. Very smart and sweet. Sometimes I have to bring my child and she is so nice to us.

April 22nd, 2013
Best family provider
I am so happy with the care that Dr. Hinnant has given my children and myself. She always takes the time to talk with my children, asking them direct, easy to understand questions. It is fairly easy to get an appointment with her, when we need to be seen. I tell everyone who is looking for a PCM change, to try her office. Thanks!

August 10th, 2012
Very good communication.Treats the patient with friendly respect.Cares!

May 18th, 2012
I should have rated her awfully so I don't have to share her! If heaven had doctors, they'd all be like her. She will listen to you as a PERSON and treat you like a person, and will ask you your opinions instead of coming in, coldly looking at you, and then giving you confusing orders and leaving.

May 6th, 2012
Dr. Hinnant is from the beach so she knows many of the same people that my family knows. I like that connection. It makes me feel like a live in a town instead of a big city. She relates to me and she has a caring attitude punctuated with humor! I like her very much.

February 22nd, 2012
If you want a Doctor who actually listens, might want to broaden your horizons.
Dr. Hinnant was way off the mark with her diagnosis of my headaches. I explained to her in detail how long I have had them and that they were NOT chronic, only during my pregnancy last year and when the weather chages.. I told her I had aleady been to a neurologist because of the migraines I had while pregnant and the results were inconclusive as there was nothing wrong with my brain or head , yet she insisted on referring me to another neurologist right off the bat and this was on my FIRST visit to her. I told her the medications I have taken in the past and what worked and what did not. Well, not only did she prescribe me a barbituate that I told her upsets my stomach, but she prescribed a blood pressure medicine to lower it? Anyway, the medicine actually gave me horrible heartburn, I threw up twice on it, and I woke up the next morning with a headache. She blatently disregarded my wants and my best interest as a patient but I gave it a try and took her crazy meds anyway. Of course I wil NOT be going back to her for any other health concerns as I am afraid her inexpertise and lack of listening to her patients might do me more harm than good. I am not sure how this doctor has 14 four star reviews. She does a 50 question interview on you and then decides to go some alternative route with medication foe your ailment that only makes you go from bad to worse. Probably one of the worst doctors I have seen yet. I now have a family doctor through Sentara and he is nice, listens to me, is personable, and cares about what his patients needs are. Best of all, he doesnt veer off the tried and true road when prescribing drugs. No blood pressure meds for head/backaches, and no 20 dollar copays to get the medicine either because it's some funky weird name I've never heard of, therefore more expensive of course. Please rethink seeing her. It doesnt seem like she knows what she is doing at all.She even typed my middle initial on my prescription with an M instead of an S. Not sure how she did it, because "m" isnt even near the "s" on the keyboard. Being she has only eight years experience and is my age, I dont see how she accumulated 17 four star ratings when other doctors who are much more qualified and well known for being a good doctor in this area only have maybe six ratings at best. Something is rigged here, that's all I know.

January 27th, 2012
kind and thoughtful
I have been seeing Dr. Hinnant since my husband passed away 3 years ago. She is understanding and easy to talk to despite the difference in our ages. My budget is limited so she provides samples which is really helpful. She is the sweetest person.

July 19th, 2011
Compassionate
She is thorough and honest and caring. I appreciate her direct ways. She makes me feel like I can be healthy if I take charge of my life! She is less than half my age, but I know I have found my doc!