Dr. Ralph Irvin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Living my life again
Dr Irvin helped me be able to live my life. I go back in for a tune up every now and then. He is good. If it weren't for him, l'd still be sitting in my recliner. Thank you Dr. Irvin.

June 15th, 2016
Love them
I absolutely love and adore Dr. Irvin!!! His Staff Angie and Michelle, etc are the BEST!!! I HATE GOING TO THE DOCTOR but they make me feel very comfortable there. They are the best make you feel like you really mean something to them.

June 7th, 2016
a very intelligent, personable doctor who listens to you and try to take care of all your pain questions and needs. very happy with him and he has a wonderful staff.

June 6th, 2016
Superb
Superb medical doctor. He explains everything! Why hasn't anyone else done this for me? He has changed the way I feel about going to the doctor.

May 22nd, 2016
Best pain doc
Dr Irvin is best pain doc. He talked so I could understand him. He was kind and gentle. He told what he was going to do to treat my pain and did it well, without hurting me. His treatment worked!

May 9th, 2016
love dr irvin very good bedside manner, concerned with his patients well being.

March 25th, 2016
I won't see anyone but him!
This was the best epidural I have ever had. I will NEVER see anyone but this doctor . Nice to find out that pain is not the price you have to pay for having pain. No other doctor has ever explained the reason for my back pain. I am pain free and to think, I almost had back surgery.

June 17th, 2015
I see Dr. Irwin for pain management. He is fantastic. He really cares about his patients. He is very conservative in his prescription writing. He writes prescriptions as medically necessary only. I have had really bad past experiences with epidurals and joint injections. He will not let you hurt during procedure. It's hard to find doctors that really care and that will take the time needed. He was super busy and overloaded with patients due to some local pain management doctors going out of business, but he still took his time with me and did not rush. My opinion, he is the best.

May 14th, 2015
I had a brain scan and am still waiting for instructions on fixing my pain

October 15th, 2014
Pain patient
Wonderful doctor who spends time with you. Appointments are quick and the wait is usually short. He is truly a wondefule doctor and has helped me for many years

July 1st, 2014
bad back
DR IRVIN IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGMENT DR IN THE BUSINESS. IN 2001 I HAD BEEN TO SEVERAL DRS WHEN I SAW DR IRVIN HE TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO FIND WHAT I NEEDED TO GET RELIEF HES IS VERY DEDICATED TO HIS PATIENTS THANKS DOC

March 18th, 2013
the best dr
Dr Irvin is the best Dr I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and be treated by. He has a way of calming me down before a procedure he talks to me during the whole process to make sure that I'm getting enough pain med during my epidural so I can stay still while he is doing his job he truly enjoys taking g care of his patients and the fact that he is helping us get better. He is a one of a kind Dr other drs that has treated me in the past cannot even compare to him. So if you are having a chronic pain situation this is the better Dr to have on your side.