Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Jacobs
Dr. Lee Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Douglasville, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. Dr. Jacobs has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Jacobs has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Lee Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Sze Mei Chung
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Timothy Kim
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dennis Boulware
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi38