A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Jean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jean Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Gardie Jean MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee G. Jean practice?
- Dr. Lee Jean has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Jean practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near York, PA.
See York Internists and York Pulmonologists.