A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean practice?
- Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee-Gardie Jean practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Randallstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Randallstown Internists and Randallstown Pulmonologists.