A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Schwartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schwartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus