A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Kaback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Kaback is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaback
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaback Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaback graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kaback has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Avrum Kaback MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Kaback practice?
- Dr. Lee Kaback has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Kaback practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.