A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kimball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kimball MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Kimball practice?
- Dr. Lee Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Kimball practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.