Dr. Lee Kissel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2011
Excellent in every way
Dr.Kissel has been our family doctor since 1991. My son was very scared of doctors and would cry and scream. At the first appointment (age 3) , Dr. Kissel got down on his level, and said "What's wrong?". He stopped crying and has loved Dr. Kissel ever since. He has seen our family ever since. He is very skilled in making even difficult diagnoses. I had a very unusual case of shingles which should have been very difficult to diagnose, and he was able to get it right, and I was able to get on the anti-viral medication right away so I had no scarring. He is always pleasant and I always feel like he knows me as a person. I feel like we are lucky to have him as our doctor.

August 9th, 2010
Many Thanks
Years ago my wife and I asked our nurse friend and mother of three who her family doctor was and she replied,"Dr. Lee Kissel, he's the best!" I signed up. Now that I am 63 I've lived long enough to really appreciate outstanding people and their work, and Dr. Kissel is on top of my list! Thank you for: 1) Taking lots of time checking me out and asking questions on how I feel. 2) Making me feel comfortable asking you questions about my health. 3) Your fast follow up, calling me on test results so I don't have to wonder and worry. 4) Being up to date and open minded on new medical information. 5) You and your staff being so pleasant, upbeat and organized.I am now into my 2nd decade of going to you and I have noticed in all these years from observing your other patients; men, women, moms and kids, they all like you and want you to be their Doc! And I include myself as well. So Dr. Kissel, thank you very much for being my Doctor and doing such a great job.

August 5th, 2010
Exceptional Family Doctor
Dr. Kissel has been our family doctor for over 10 years and it's unanimous this family of five agrees he is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor there is. His bedside manner is consistently professional, he is courteous and very kind. We have seen Dr. Kissel for a variety of reasons he is always very thorough, pays close attention to every detail, responds quickly and calls personally with results and when necessary just to check in. I whole-heartedly trust Dr. Kissel and recommend him to all my friends and family.

August 4th, 2010
Dr. Kissel is the most caring, intelligent and devoted Dr. around. He is a father himself, which gives him the humanism needed to care for any child. He always follows up his appointments with a phone call when needed. I've never trusted anyone with my kids as much as Dr. Kissel. We have had some recent problems with our 9 yr old daughter and he is ALWAYS available to see her in an emergency, no matter what his schedule is like.

April 20th, 2010
Excellent Family Doctor
Whoever gave the 1-star review entitled 'Terrible' is obviously jaded. At a minimum, Dr. Kissels bed-side manner is well above average; yet this person rated it 1-star.