Dr. Lee Kneer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 26th, 2013
Dr. Kneer
I was a patient of Dr. Kneer's for approximately 2 years. He is a very competent doctor, takes the time needed to be thorough with every appointment, and has a great bedside manner. When I first started seeing him I told him I was going to quit smoking. He asked the date I planned on quitting, I told him, and to my surprise, he personally called me on that date to check in with me and wish me good luck. However, I do agree with the first review written here in that he is no longer with Rehab Associates and that there was no action taken on their part to take care of Dr. Kneer's patients once he had left the practice. He did set me up with an appointment with one of the other doctors in the practice and it was that doctor that cancelled the appointment and stated he wasn't taking any new patients. I wouldn't fault Dr. Kneer for the situation and would fault Rehab Associates instead. Dr. Kneer is a very gentle, kind man and doctor. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a pain management doctor.

February 14th, 2013
I would never recomend anyone to go to Rehab Associates of Indiana. I was a patient of Dr. Kneer's and I called to make an appointment. When I called I was put on hold for about 10 mintues and then the receptionist came back and said that Dr. Kneer was no longer in the practice and that the other doctor's in the practice were not taking new patients. When asked where Dr. Kneer was going and if I could get a number where I could call I was told they had no information regarding that. I asked what I was supposed to do and was told that I would just have to find another pain specialist to go to. No recommendations were given, nothing, just you are SOL. This practice is basically abandoning all of Dr. Kneer's patients. Shame on them for not taking care of his patients and shame on him for not making some kind of alternative arrangments for all of his patients before he went on to better himself....guess he is going into a fellowship. Not sure that is where he belongs if he care so little about the patients that he already has.