A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Kornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Kornfield, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kornfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfield graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kornfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee M Kornfield MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Kornfield practice?
- Dr. Lee Kornfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Kornfield practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists.