A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Koster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Koster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koster
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Koster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Koster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koster graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Koster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Harry Koster MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Koster practice?
- Dr. Lee Koster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Koster practices Urology near New Kensington, PA.
See New Kensington Urologists.