Dr. Lee Koster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Koster?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Lee Koster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2011

I had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr Koster do not know what the other person who gave a negative experience is talking about ! I ASK QUESTIONS and he never yelled at me also I could NEVER imagine him yelling at anyone he is so mild mannered and a VERY GOOD DR!!!!!

January 21st, 2010

HORRIBLE visit to Dr Lee Koster

This was by far the WORST experience ive had at a dr's office- THE WORST. I got there 20 min early for my appointment which was at 1pm- i was to be the 1st patient seen after the lunch break... the dr hadnt even arrived at 1pm..they sent me to the doc room to wait for the dr at about 1pm and the dr didnt come in to see me until about 1:45!!! AND i had heard him thru the wall attending to another patient who got there later than i did!! he sat down to talk to me about my condition and recommended some procedures so i asked some questions about it and he YELLED at me and told me no to question him! he said that i shouldnt be there if i wasnt willing to listen to him- which i never said i wouldnt i just thought i had the right to ask questions before paying 2000 dollars on a procedure that may be dangerous and possibly unnecessary!! he even sent me home with nothing to take for the pain. It was HORRIBLE. I hope NO one else EVER goes to thsi dr again. EVER.

July 11th, 2017