A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Kupersmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Matthew Kupersmith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Lee Kupersmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Kupersmith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.