A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Kupersmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kupersmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Matthew Kupersmith MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Lee Kupersmith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Kupersmith practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Merrick, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Woodbury Surgeons and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.