Learn more about Dr. Lee Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Kupersmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupersmith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Matthew Kupersmith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Lee Kupersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Kupersmith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Surgeons.