Dr. Lee Kurfist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Kurfist?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Thourough, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Great with kids. Never rushes and explains everything very well. Office is clean and staff are friendly. Reasonable wait times.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr Kurfist is an exceptional healer who does not push unecessary drugs or inoculations. We had seen 6 other pediatricians prior to him, and he was the only one to recognize that my son had to see a pediatric urologist for his botched circumcision., despite me showing the other doctors his penile adhesions

Great Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Kurfist has cared for my boys since birth. They have had typical and atypical health issues, all of which were addressed with the best of care. Dr. Kurfist and his office staff have even made follow-up phone calls regarding health concerns/treatments. Who does that in this day and age? Thorough, informative, concerned about my children's overall health and welfare. His colleagues are as adept as he is, but we prefer to see Dr. Kurfist.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

The BEST doctor EVER!!!!

Dr. Kurfist has made a huge difference in our lives

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Lee Kurfist has been our pediatrician for 13 years now. He is smart, professional, caring, and a doctor I thoroughly trust with the care of my children. I can't imagine having gone through all the childhood illness traumas without him to depend on. Count myself so lucky to have found him.

Posted on February 16th, 2009

19 years ago I called a new pediatrician to interview him before the birth of my first child. That was Dr. Kurfist. From that day until now he has been with my family through many challenges. I have always felt respected and in excellent hands. My two teenage children trust him as do my husband and I. He has been a blessing to us.

Posted on October 27th, 2017