A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Larcade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Larcade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larcade
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larcade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Larcade, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larcade graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Alan Larcade MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Larcade practice?
- Dr. Lee Larcade has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Larcade practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists and Raleigh Addiction Specialists.