Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Larowe
Dr. Lee Larowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, GA, with other offices in Rome, GA and Newnan, GA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Larowe is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital, Hamilton Medical Center and Medical Center, The. She speaks English.
Dr. Lee Larowe has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lee Larowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, GA.
Dr. Joseph Dejunco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dublin, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Andre Lewis
Dublin, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Arvind Aggarwal
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Dublin, GA 0 mi29