A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Leddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Leddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Leddy practice?
Dr. Lee Leddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Atlanta, GA.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.