A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Leddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Leddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Leddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Leddy practice?
- Dr. Lee Leddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Leddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.