A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Leddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Leddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Rodney Leddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Leddy practice?
- Dr. Lee Leddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Leddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.