A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Letwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Letwin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Letwin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letwin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Letwin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Barry Letwin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Letwin practice?
- Dr. Lee Letwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Letwin practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.