A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Light is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Light, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Light has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Raymond Light MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Light practice?
- Dr. Lee Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Light practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Geriatric Doctors.