A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Logan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Logan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhea Medical Center
- Rhea County Medical Center
- West Central Ga Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Daniel Logan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Logan practice?
- Dr. Lee Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Logan practices Family Medicine near Dayton, TN.
See Dayton Primary Care Doctors.