Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Little Man Syndrome! show details Little Man Syndrome!
Dec 4th, 2014

This DO, not MD, thinks he is the best Dr in town. He is quite the opposite. Friends & family have used him and on numerous occasions have ended up in the local hospital due to his wrong treatment. He needs to focus on patient care. My family & friends are now seeing someone else. I would give him zero stars if they were counted but they aren't. Since I have to rate him stars and the least I can is 1 star, I did, but I'd like to be able to rate a 1/2 star.

Love him show details Love him
by AJA on Jul 21st, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Logan. My husband saw him for years and then I switched to him because we liked him so well. Now everyone knows us by name there and treats us like family

Dr. Logan is incredible ! show details Dr. Logan is incredible !
by Melba Shaver on May 7th, 2014

My Mother loved Dr Dan Logan for the 2 years he took care of her (while she was in a nursing home) & I liked him so much I started going to him too. Appointments are always made quickly (sometimes the same day I call). The receptionist & nurse are professional & friendly. Dr Logan is brilliant, takes time to have a conversation with me & his diagnosis & treatment is correct. He makes me feel a 'friend' as well as his patient. One of the reviews I read said he needs to get out of his little red sports car & think about his patients...but let me tell you, he DOES think about his patients & I'm glad he has a little red sports car ! If I were a doctor, I would have one too ! : ) Thank you Dr. Logan ~ ♥

Maybe he should return the cherry red Audi... show details Maybe he should return the cherry red Audi...
by Fed Up on Apr 26th, 2010

...and concentrate on his patients! If you call in the morning, and I mean FIRST THING, like at 8:00:02, and you're still #10 on the cancellation list, its time to realize there is some serious mismanagement going on. Schedule a full day of patients, but have 2-4 work in slots in the morning and the afternoon. That's just common sense. And when the NP you hired doesn't SHOW UP half the time, maybe you should get someone who can.When the nurse calls you about lab results or x-rays and all she she says is 'it was normal' and tries to hang up before specific questions can be asked, she doesn't volunteer your glucose level if you're a diabetic, or your cholesterol level if your on medication for that, you know that you are dealing with nurses who haven't been trained well. That's irresponsible but, more importantly, it can be dangerous.If you ARE looking for a new dr.-keep in mind these people are nice-they are just misinformed about how to conduct a medical office.I figured doing this review would be the best way to get my opinion out there.