A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Va Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Bach Lu MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Lu practice?
- Dr. Lee Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Lu practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.