A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Coleman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Coleman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Maurice Coleman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Lee Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Coleman practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.