A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Mell Goldman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Lee Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Goldman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.