A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans