A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Mell Goldman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Lee Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Goldman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, CA.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.