Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Very Professional, Great Job with Stitches show details Very Professional, Great Job with Stitches
by Stephen Arceneaux on Jul 20th, 2015

Dr. Goldman put my leg back together during an ER visit. He was very professional at bedside, kept me in good moods as he stuck staples into my leg. Very nice. Would go back. I believe that the person who needed the ultrasound and gave him a bad review is probably just a bad person in general.

The best show details The best
by Bill h on Sep 2nd, 2013

I had a heart arrhythmia and went to dr. Goldman. I could not have asked for more in a doctor....prompt, personable and personal follow- up, excellent diagnosis and treatment plan. If all docs were as competent and caring as dr. Goldman, we all would be very fortunate.

There is no better show details There is no better
Nov 8th, 2011

His education is excellent and uses it and his experience to be a wonderful doctor. I have gone to Dr. Goldman for over 25 years and during those years, he had diagnoised two pretty incredible diseases...ALS (for my husband) and Stage IV Colon cancer for me. He was there for me every step of the way, without my even asking. We all should be so lucky to have "A Dr. Goldman" in our life...

No Time for You show details No Time for You
Aug 5th, 2010

Rushes you in and out of the office. Terrible bedside manner.For better treatment, go to Doctor's on Duty ... at least they seem to truly care.