Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1010 Cass St
Ste D4
Monterey, CA 93940
831-649-5189
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Dr. Goldman  |  show details
by Amy R. on Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Lee Goldman is a wonderful doc! I've seen him about twice a year at CHOMP, he's very friendly, loving and kind. He's always there for me, when I'm in a bind with my medication. He helps me out of the gutter and back to my normal life of work, being a mom and wife. This doctor is highly dedicated and honest. Sorry he couldn't answer your billing question he's a doctor not a secretary. Dr. Lee Goldman if you do read these reviews my family thanks you and so do I. Amy R.

|  The best  |  show details
by Bill h on Sep 2nd, 2013

I had a heart arrhythmia and went to dr. Goldman. I could not have asked for more in a doctor....prompt, personable and personal follow- up, excellent diagnosis and treatment plan. If all docs were as competent and caring as dr. Goldman, we all would be very fortunate.

|  Extremely Unprofessional !  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I went to the E.R. on Thursday June 21, 2010 for an ultra sound related to a DVT. After the ultrasound I was taken to the ER because of the serious associated risks. I asked the lady who admitted me if the doctor who would treat me was a preferred provider for FEP BC/BS. She said she would find out. I had to make the request two times, after which she said she did not know and couldnt find out. I asked if I could ask the doctor when he came in and she said yes. When Dr. Lee Goldman came into my room I posed this question. He said he did not know and did not care if he was a preferred physician. He said he did not work for CHOMP, did not work for the ER, and was NOT a representative of the hospital, or the ER. He said he was contracted to the ER, period. I related to him how I had been burned in the past, in that the doctor was not covered and to which he replied then why are you here? At that point I said that is a good question, got dressed and walked out of my room. I was appalled at his bad attitude and unprofessionalism. I had a simple question, a question that I had a right and justifiable reason to be answered. A question that no one could answer, or was willing to find an answer for. This evasive behavior only served to undermine the already questionable credibility of CHOMP in my mind, (based on my past negative experiences).As I was in the process of leaving the lady at the discharge desk offered to help. I waited (at high risk with serious blood clots and no Lovenox injection) in the quiet room for about 30 minutes for someone to come. I spoke with Antoinette Weber. She assured me that the ER physicians were participating providers for FEP BC/BS. Shortly thereafter another physician ordered my Lovenox injection. For many years I have been avoiding using CHOMP because of its poor care, unclear and immoral billing practices. I thought I would give the hospital a try instead of going to Salinas or Stanford. For the record I have been living in Bloomfield Hills MI for the last two years and have received superior health care from the Beumont system. Never a hesitation accepting my great insurance (very welcoming), never surprise bills, a very seamless, automated, computerized, system wide doctor/patient record system what I would consider a very high standard model. One that CHOMP would greatly benefit from in emulation.

|  There is no better  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

His education is excellent and uses it and his experience to be a wonderful doctor. I have gone to Dr. Goldman for over 25 years and during those years, he had diagnoised two pretty incredible diseases...ALS (for my husband) and Stage IV Colon cancer for me. He was there for me every step of the way, without my even asking. We all should be so lucky to have "A Dr. Goldman" in our life...

|  No Time for You  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

Rushes you in and out of the office. Terrible bedside manner.For better treatment, go to Doctor's on Duty ... at least they seem to truly care.