A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Mandel, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Mandel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Michael Mandel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Lee Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Mandel practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy & Immunology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Otolaryngologists, Hollywood Plastic Surgeons, and Hollywood Allergists.