A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Mandel, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Mandel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Michael Mandel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Lee Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Mandel practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy & Immunology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Otolaryngologists and Hollywood Allergists.