A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Mandel, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Mandel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Michael Mandel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Lee Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Mandel practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy & Immunology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Otolaryngologists and Hollywood Allergists.