A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Malan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Malan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Malan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jeppson Malan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Malan practice?
- Dr. Lee Malan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Malan practices Plastic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Plastic Surgeons.