Dr. Lee Malan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Malan?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 11th, 2012

Terrific skilled doctor

I am extremely pleased with the results of my procedure done by a very talented and kind surgeon. Dr. Malan and his staff have provided top notch service and compassion since the moment I stepped into their office. Dr. Malan was actually recommended to me by my personal physician. My doctor has several patients who have had Dr. Malan do their procedures. The results and comments from the patients that have dealt with Dr. Malan and his staff have all been positive and outstanding results. This has been a life changing event for me and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting an outstanding surgeon and compassion, to go with Dr. Malan. You don't want to just pick a name out of the phone book but, to go with someone who will take the time to answer your questions and have the experience to give you outstanding results on your procedure. The whole office was great in calming my fears and very understanding with all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or pushed in my decision.

August 2nd, 2016