Dr. Lee Mckinley MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2016
The Answer Man
Lee McKinley is by far the best physician I have ever been treated by. I received a liver transplant in 2008. In addition I have advanced COPD and arthritis. Dr. McKinley always has the answer no matter what the question. He is always well read on the latest in modern medicine. He never makes me feel hurried. He makes me feel like I'm his only patient. He also has a wonderful staff. It's like being part of a big family.

June 17th, 2015
topnotch doctor
My wife and I agree that Dr. McKinley is one of the very best family/internal medicine doctors. My wife and I are not only his patients but my wife has also known Dr. McKinley through his inquiries about microbiology results from the lab where she formerly worked. Over the years she has referred several of her very grateful friends and colleagues to Dr. McKinley. I only decided to write this review after seeking his office number on the Internet and noting a scurrilous review that I totally dismiss, especially upon reading between the lines. I think almost all of Dr. McKinley’s patients would surely agree that he’s a topnotch doctor. I’m a physical scientist with only an amateur’s interest in medicine; however, it’s apparent to me that Dr. McKinley is very conscientious and keeps up with the literature. I also know through my wife that a few years ago he was formally and deservedly selected for special recognition as “best doctor”, or something to that general effect, by a large hospital with which he is presently associated.

October 26th, 2013
This man wasn't even my doctor, and without ever meeting me decided he knew everything about me. He offered me treatments and medical services I have already tried, and when I tried to explain this to him he hung up on me. He is rude, presumptive and completely unprofessional. Not only would I not recommend him, I plan to report him to the AMA or whatever governing body exists that can censure him for his prejudice and unwillingness to let my doctor treat me, let alone his unwillingness to meet me and get to know me as an individual before deciding he knows what is best for me.

June 9th, 2011
Dr. McKinley takes time to listen to his patients, and is on top of the latest medical advances. I highly reccomend him.