Dr. Lee Monlezun Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015
Caring Doctor
I wish I had met Dr. Monlezun long ago. He listened to my history and has a very passionate way of making you feel like your issues are real and deserve attention. His experience speaks volumes, that most others in the medical field don't take the time to share.

May 18th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor.

April 30th, 2015
DON"T CALL THIS MAN
Don't go to this Doctor I had to have 4 back surguries after a robotic Da Vinci by this man. And then he did not even say that anything went wrong after surgury. WIth all the pain I was having I could not even walk with out pain. I got an infection after the surgery. Don't go to him. He had his chance to make it right by me but never did I gave him 8 years to do something.

January 19th, 2015
Love Dr Monlezun such a caring dr and all staff also.

August 14th, 2014
Patient
Wonderful MD. Super knowledgeable, caring, excellent clinician and very personable. Answers your questions and makes sure you understand the information he provides you.

May 9th, 2013
Excellent Doc
I have been a patient of Dr. Monlezun's for over 30 years and I treasure him as a doctor. He is an excellent and awesome doctor. He is genuinely concerned about you and listens to what you have to say when you go in. He doesn't rush you in and out and takes times with you. He has a great personality and being a patient of his for over 30 years I consider him a friend as well. He has such knowledge and wisdom in the gyn field and posses a sympathetic ear. Always willing to listen to you. One of the best doctors I have ever used and the best bedside manner. He has a great staff and they stay on top of your medical diagnosis with follow-ups if necessary. Truly a gem in the medical field......Thanks Dr. Lee J. for being such a caring and wonderful doc.

October 12th, 2012
Awesome Dr
There is just not enough words to describe Dr. monlezun. He has the best bed side manner , always taking time to talk with his patients and educate them. I have been seeing Dr. Monlezun for 3 years now and had I not went to him I would probably wouldn't be alive. I was being misdiagnosed by another Dr. and was being treated with drugs that obviously I didn't need.I just love this Dr. and recommend anyone to see him.

September 9th, 2011
JUST AWESOME
I am not sure that I cold find another doctor like Dr. Monlezun. He knows what he is doing and has never lead me in the wrong direction. After going through many surgries with another doctor, I was referred to Dr. Monlezun and one surgery was all it took! I am so thankful for Dr. Monlezun.

June 30th, 2011
God send!
I am so thankful to have finally found a caring doctor who took time to LISTEN to my concerns and needs. In one visit, he pinpointed many issues I was having after seeing other doctors including a different fertility specialist. I didn't mind the wait time to receive the care my husband and I receive. His practice is very professional. Dr. Monlezun and his staff make you feel important while giving the best care possible. I am currently recovering from several procedures I have been trying to tell doctors I needed for years! He told me what I needed instead of me asking him. He has answered so many open ended questions!He is definitely a God send that is true to his calling!

August 2nd, 2017