A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Musher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Musher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Musher graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Musher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jonathan Musher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Musher practice?
- Dr. Lee Musher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Musher practices Family Medicine near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Primary Care Doctors.