A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Nayles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Nayles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayles
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nayles Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nayles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Charles Nayles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Nayles practice?
- Dr. Lee Nayles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Nayles practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.