A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Nayles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Nayles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayles
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nayles Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nayles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Charles Nayles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Nayles practice?
- Dr. Lee Nayles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Nayles practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.