Family Physicians
East of Broadway
1400 Main St
Little Rock, AR 72202
501-371-0055
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AWFUL!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by D. Smith on May 20th, 2012

This is one of the sorriest Doctors I've ever experienced! Dr. Nayles is never in to see patients. I always see an APN whom seems to be over worked. The staff is very unprofessional and under trained for a medical facility. Doctor does not diagnose properly. He did not consult with me on my MRI results. He seems more concerned about money coming in than the well-being of his patients. He makes patients wait for hours upon hours before seeing them. I sat in waiting area for 5 hours before I was called back. I have changed doctors because of this poorly operated facility and staff. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Jan 17th, 2012

The professionalism of the staff leaves MUCH to be desired. I am a tricare patient, so I have to rely on the office staff to submit referrals for specialty care on my behalf. They are very slow in the process, and never seem to know quite what they are doing. Rachel, however, has been the easiest to work with. The office wait time is also ridiculous. My last visit was a 3 hour wait, and no apologies or explanation was given as to why they were so far behind. There is no adequate reading material and their TV in the waiting room was not even turned on.

|  Mrs. Johnson  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

Dr. Nayles is professional and courteous.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by KEaster5610 on Dec 6th, 2010

There's not many doctors who make you feel like they are engaging when speaking to you let alone take a personal interest as Dr. Nayles does. He is attentive and that means a lot when one is explaining the difficult task of "what's the problem". I love that I have a doctor who knows my individual history and speaks to me as an individual. Doctor Nayles diagnosed, referred and single handedly expressed how serious a condition I had was. I say was because I had surgery and was non cancerous due to the urgency in which Dr. Nayles spoke to me. He informed me of the consequences of not "taking care of this now". I thank him! I'm very grateful and blessed with him as a physician. We choose our doctors on an individual basis. Rarely do we find doctors that treat patients that way. God Bless you Dr. Nayles.

May 19th, 2010

Every time i have called for am appt i was seen by dr. nayles. only once have i seen the apn and was not told by staff that only the nurse was available. so now i ask if dr nayles is in. he is very effficiet courteous and the staff is always nice and seem happy to be working for him. i will definatly continue seeing him. Tammie Ledoux

|  I was a walk in  |  show details
by Mrs.Thomas on Oct 26th, 2009

I called on my cell and asked gould I come in now. I was in the parking lot. I did my paperwork, waited maybe 10 minutes and I was diagnosed. I was back to work in less than a hour. I waited longer for the meds at Wal-Greens. A lot longer.

|  When can you even see him?  |  show details
by Allie M. on Jun 4th, 2009

Unfortunately I have had no good experiences with Dr. Nayles. The first time I came to his clinic as a patient, I thought I was going to see him but I was handed off to his nurse practitioner first. I was ok with this, but it would have been nice to have been told that I wasn't actually going to see the doctor himself. His phone book ad states that he takes walk-ins and will make same-day appointments, but I have tried these methods twice and have not been successful. The first time I had an urgent situation arise and Dr. Nayles wasn't in the office at all. The second time was just yesterday, and when I went to his office, he wasn't there. This was at 2:00 in the afternoon. His nurse wasn't available either. I don't see at all how Dr. Nayles can be available for his patients when he isn't even in the office. His phone book ad is misleading. His office is nicely decorated but that doesn't make for a good doctor/patient relationship. I am going to seek a new PCP. I cannot recommend Dr. Nayles if you take your health seriously.

by marcus ceasar on Mar 9th, 2009

dr nayles is professional,courteoius, funny and cool doctor.