Dr. Lee Nayles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Nayles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

the suck

The Say in the review 30 min wait lol I sat in a room the said I was next for 3hrs then was told to go back in the lobby it will be awhile the doc went on break lol I read about this on the reviews here and it's right the suck non professional

December 11th, 2015

The worst clinic I have ever experienced the staff is so rude i got here at 9:00am it is 1:30 i have not seen anyone yet. This is Friday a walk in day you can hear the staff in the back playing and laughing and can smell their food but we haven't eaten anything and if you leave you lose your spot so you may not be seen at all this is why I don't like supporting the black business. They dont appreciate anything they feel they doing you s favor by seeing you never mind the fact we are paying for these services

June 19th, 2015

Best Doctor Designed with you in mind.. Always....Caring

Dr. Nayles, and his wife are very hands on, now days its nice to have that comfortability and personal attention, along with professionalism. Dr.Nayles, takes time to explain what you need and always gives you his best opinion, and recomedations for your diagnosis.

May 21st, 2012

AWFUL!!!!!!!!

This is one of the sorriest Doctors I've ever experienced! Dr. Nayles is never in to see patients. I always see an APN whom seems to be over worked. The staff is very unprofessional and under trained for a medical facility. Doctor does not diagnose properly. He did not consult with me on my MRI results. He seems more concerned about money coming in than the well-being of his patients. He makes patients wait for hours upon hours before seeing them. I sat in waiting area for 5 hours before I was called back. I have changed doctors because of this poorly operated facility and staff. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

January 17th, 2012

The professionalism of the staff leaves MUCH to be desired. I am a tricare patient, so I have to rely on the office staff to submit referrals for specialty care on my behalf. They are very slow in the process, and never seem to know quite what they are doing. Rachel, however, has been the easiest to work with. The office wait time is also ridiculous. My last visit was a 3 hour wait, and no apologies or explanation was given as to why they were so far behind. There is no adequate reading material and their TV in the waiting room was not even turned on.

December 8th, 2010

Mrs. Johnson

Dr. Nayles is professional and courteous.

December 6th, 2010

Excellent!

There's not many doctors who make you feel like they are engaging when speaking to you let alone take a personal interest as Dr. Nayles does. He is attentive and that means a lot when one is explaining the difficult task of "what's the problem". I love that I have a doctor who knows my individual history and speaks to me as an individual. Doctor Nayles diagnosed, referred and single handedly expressed how serious a condition I had was. I say was because I had surgery and was non cancerous due to the urgency in which Dr. Nayles spoke to me. He informed me of the consequences of not "taking care of this now". I thank him! I'm very grateful and blessed with him as a physician. We choose our doctors on an individual basis. Rarely do we find doctors that treat patients that way. God Bless you Dr. Nayles.

October 26th, 2009

I was a walk in

I called on my cell and asked gould I come in now. I was in the parking lot. I did my paperwork, waited maybe 10 minutes and I was diagnosed. I was back to work in less than a hour. I waited longer for the meds at Wal-Greens. A lot longer.

June 4th, 2009

When can you even see him?

Unfortunately I have had no good experiences with Dr. Nayles. The first time I came to his clinic as a patient, I thought I was going to see him but I was handed off to his nurse practitioner first. I was ok with this, but it would have been nice to have been told that I wasn't actually going to see the doctor himself. His phone book ad states that he takes walk-ins and will make same-day appointments, but I have tried these methods twice and have not been successful. The first time I had an urgent situation arise and Dr. Nayles wasn't in the office at all. The second time was just yesterday, and when I went to his office, he wasn't there. This was at 2:00 in the afternoon. His nurse wasn't available either. I don't see at all how Dr. Nayles can be available for his patients when he isn't even in the office. His phone book ad is misleading. His office is nicely decorated but that doesn't make for a good doctor/patient relationship. I am going to seek a new PCP. I cannot recommend Dr. Nayles if you take your health seriously.

March 9th, 2009

dr nayles is professional,courteoius, funny and cool doctor.

August 14th, 2015