A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Newman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Newman, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Newman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Scott Newman MA and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Newman practice?
- Dr. Lee Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Newman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Pulmonologists.